Mio's Story- Fantasy Edition

A new story! I hope you guys like it!


(Synopsis: The eternal barrier is failing. People's spirits have been crushed and it's all because the heroes of Mio's school refuse to do anything about it! Now Mio and her friends rise to the challenge, but how much evil can three girls stop?)

Click the links below to find out!

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four


Chapter Five

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Youtube Account About To Be Shut Down.

I'm afraid my youtube account is about to be shut down, because people keep flagging my clips as inappropriate. The funny thing is most of my clips were found on youtube itself and they've been up a lot longer then mine have been.

That doesn't mean my blog will vanish along with my youtube channel and I plan on making more channels, but for the time being I won't be able to upload any clips. If worse comes to worse I'll create a few more channels on youtube and host my clips there, or go to another website altogether.

Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment